Information for bicycles
2022 Run Melbourne – Bike Detour Routes
Please plan your trip if you are planning on riding your bike to the event or around the city.
See below for detailed bike detour information.
If you are riding in from the following direction:
FROM THE EAST (between 6.45 am – 12.00 pm)
Main Yarra Trail North of the River (At Morell Bridge) –
- Right to Gosch Paddock / Olympic Boulevard
- Left over Morell Bridge – via pathway
Main Yarra Trail South of the River (At Morell Bridge) –
- Loop up and head down Anderson Street,
- Leopold Street and cross run course at Toorak Road / Park Street crossing with pedestrians continue along Trail to Boathouse Drive Boatsheds, up ramp and cross with TC / Security at Pedestrian Lights
- Loop up and round over Morell Bridge (then see above option 1)
FROM THE SOUTH (4.00 am – 8.15 am)
Via St Kilda Road up towards Southbank Boulevard. Follow Southbank Boulevard to the River and get off and cross runners’ route in gap at pedestrian crossing to continue on Queens Bridge Street heading north
FROM THE NORTH
Capital City Trail (at Docklands Drive) – (Between 7.00 am – 8.00 am)
Continue South by crossing at Dudley Street Intersection to head down south on Harbour Esplanade.
Road closure and event information can be confirmed by calling Sole Motive on (03) 9285 0600 or email David Smith: email@example.com
The Run Melbourne countdown is on