Creating a Team
HOW TO CREATE A TEAM IN REGISTER NOW
1. Click on REGISTER NOW via https://runmelbourne.com.au/
2. Enter your Team Name and then ‘Check if available’.
3. Enter Team Administrator (or Team Captain) details
4. Next, you will be presented with a series of options for how you can manage your team.
Team Join Type
This section pertains to how team members can find and join your team.
- Public: Anybody will be able to find and join your team during registration.
- Private: Team members may only join via a link sent by the Team Captain.
- Password: Team members can find your team during their registration but must enter a password to join. This password is set up and distributed by the Team Captain.
Team Payment Option
If you select ‘Team members pay for their own registration fees, team members must pay for their own entry at the time of registration.
If you select ‘The Team pays for all registration fees’, team members will be able to register without providing immediate payment. The Team Captain will be required to re-enter the system and make payment on their behalf, which can be done at a later date.
Please note that participants will not be officially entered into the event until full payment is made.
Notify the Team Administrator when someone joins my team
If you select ‘Yes’ the Team Captain will receive an email notification everytime someone joins their team.
5. Congratulations! Your team has been successfully created!
HOW TO REVISIT YOUR TEAM PAGE
Follow this link: https://www.registernow.com.au/secure/AccessRegistration.aspx?E=48181
Select to either ‘Access with Email’ or ‘Access with Mobile’ (this must be the same one you used to register). A 5-digit verification code will be sent automatically to your chosen email/mobile. Enter this code and select ‘Verify Code’.
The Run Melbourne Countdown is on